the future of life science,
make the better tomorrow with CellKor
Polysciences supplies a full range of uniformly sized polymeric microspheres that support a variety of applications in the life sciences. Available in diameters ranging from 50nm to 200µm, products exhibit excellent size uniformity. With the goal of providing our customers with the highest quality microspheres in the world, we are committed to reproducible, scalable manufacturing, thorough quality assurance, and superior customer care.
Microsphere Features :
- Predominantly polystyrene-based, other base polymers are also offered.
- Available cross-linked for increased solvent, heat, and pressure resistance.
- Plain polymer for protein adsorption, or surface modified (COOH or NH2 ) for covalent ligand attachment.
- Available with impregnated visible or fluorescent dyes. See Technical Data Sheet (TDS) 808, Polybead® Dyed Microspheres, for a representative color palette, and TDS 745, Microsphere Excitation and Emission Spectra, for sample fluorescence spectra.
Available cross-linked for increased solvent, heat, and pressure resistance.
Available in diameters ranging from 0.05µm to 200µm.
Predominantly polystyrene-based, other base polymers are also offered.
- Organic, inorganic, biodegradable, magnetic, fluorescent, dyed, specific antibody and general protein coated particles
Low CV(Coefficients of Variants) %
- It differs from products, in case of NIST standard, CV% is 1% or less
0.05 - 90.0 µm
Yellow-Green, Polychromatic Red, Multifluorescent
0.05 - 10.0 µm
Bright Blue, Yellow-Green, Yellow-Orange, Europium(Eu) Chelate